View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Traci

Default Re: Re: Future Carnival Pride Cruisers - A Request!

Tina!!!!!!

You know what is so weird, I was just thinking about you yesterday. I was going through my address book in my email account and saw your name. I thought, "Aw, I really need to write her a little note to say hi." I didn't know that you still checked the boards here! I just recently started posting here again at the end of June when Marcin started his new contract with Carnival. Before that, I hadn't been on in about 2 1/2 years. He's actually back in California this time on the Pride. It sails out of San Pedro, which is only about 3 hours from here. I'm trying to figure out a possibilty of driving down there one Sunday when the ship is in port to see if we might get just a little bit of time to hang out, so we'll see. And of course, if that wedding day ever comes (haha), you will absolutely be invitied. Don't doubt it for a second! What you did for me the last time will always have a special place in my heart. Anyhoo, I'll stop babbling now. It was SO great to hear from you again. Talk to you soon again, I hope. =)

Traci