View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Passenger

Default dear "sharecruises"

your opinion is just that.

there are a group of woman who are looking for friends and fun...and don't want to travel solo...

I am just a mediator due to the fact I am retired and have the time to help put together a group to go on a cruise and enjoy the friendship.

As far as opening your home to a group of woman as a meeting piont
so that we can get on the ship together or not have to travel the day of the cruise to the departing port.. i MET A GIRL ON MY LAST CRUISE THAT LIVES IN la. AND IF WE DECIDE TO TAKE A CRUISE OUT OF THAT PORT..SHE HAS OPENED HER HOME FOR ME TO COME DOWN THE DAY BEFORE THE CRUISE, IT IS NICE NOT TO HAVE TO DO ALL THE TRAVELING THE DAY OF THE CRUISE, AND IS MORE RELAXING, LESS STRESSFULL...AND LOTS MORE FUN.

I live in northern california, and if there is a group going on a cruise from san fransisco they are welcome to stay at my house and we will get to the port together...

this is not for everybody, and that is fine...As far as feeding everyone...the last time I had friends at my house we went out to eat...and than bought snacks to munch on at night...

iF YOU LIVE NEAR THE DEPARTURE PORT AND YOU CAN ACCOMADATE FRIENDS ...IN TURN YOU WILL BE ACCOMODATED FOR THE NEXT CRUISE
FROM A DIFFERENT DEPARTURE PORT BY AN OTHER FRIEND.

i DON'T FEEL THAT i AM TAKEING OVER ANYTHING...i AM JUST TRYING TO MAKE TRAVELING FUN AND EASY FOR THOSE WHO ARE TRAVELING ALONE,AS i AM AND IF THE DEPARTURE PORT IS IN AN OTHER STATE AND YOU MUST TRAVEL THE DAY BEFORE THE CRUISE YOU WOULD HAVE TO GET A HOTEL...THIS WAY YOU SAVE MONEY AND MEET NEW FRIENDS.

sO IF IT IS NOT FOR YOU...THAT IS FINE..BUT YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE CATISH IN YOUR RESPONCE