View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Beginner

Last month, on our cruise, we only ate at the Bayou which is extra $$. I had a porterhouse steak and it was delicious and worth the cost. My wife had a shrimp dish which was too spicy for her and not worth the money. We did not eat at Sabatini's because of too many below average comments. We did dine in a Sabatini's on another Princess ship and we were not impressed. Pizza is up in the corner of the pool deck and above that is the hamberger grill. These are only open during the day for the likes of lunch and pool snacks. The pizza was very good. After hours will be at the Horizon Buffet. I don't know how late it is open but it is very limited around midnight. We enjoyed their ice cream or other deserts. One night the chef was grilling steaks and I had a steak sandwich and ice cream. I never used room service so I can't comment on the quality. The food in the Horizon mimics the food in the dinning rooms early on but they seem to remove it as the evening progresses. The Horizon has a wider variety and quality of deserts than on the dining room menu. I have a sweet tooth so that area gets my attention. I thought the food was excellent, but others may disagree.

John L.