Thread: E. tickets
View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Passenger

Default E. tickets

We are going on the Summit Hawaii cruise April9 th. Went to my travel agent this morning asking about my boarding documents. She called Celebrity and they said we were E ticketed. My travel agent asked what that was all about and they said she could print the tickets. I asked what about luggage tags. She said she'd call them back. Well, I called Celebrity myself when I got home and found out that nothing would be sent to me. they said the travel agent could print something up that I could tape to my luggage.That is the most stupid thing I had ever heard. With all the wear and tear the luggage will take, and without any color coding, I couldn't believe the cheapness of the cruise line. I called my travel agent back and she had already told them no, and they should sent the tags. Hopefully they will. I did go on line and already have my express pass.Has anyone experienced this? We have cruise over 30 times, this is only our second Celebrity cruise. The first one, we received a little book instead of a travel wallet.
Still am very excited about our Celebrity.
GloriaS
Sponsored Links