View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2006, 10:08 AM
Beginner

Default Sierra Madre Tour-Carriage Tour-Chico's Paradise

We are sailing on the Sapphire Princess April 29! It's right around the corner. We have done the Mexican Riviera 3 times in recent years and wanted to try something a little different.

We are considering the Sierra Madre Tour in Mazatlan. I am wondering if anyone knows if it gets steamy hot during this trip? I at times have a problem with excessive heat and want to make sure there will not be an issue. In our last 3 visits we have always gone to the beach, but we really wanted to see the "other side" of Mazatlan. This tour sounds very interesting.

As to the Carriage Tour in Cabo, anyone have any thoughts, good or bad as to the worthwhile nature of this short excursion? Our thought is to take this carriage ride and then head on over to Medano Beach for the duration.

In PVR we have gone to Las Caletas 2 times and loved it! It is waitlist only at this point so we are considering other options. I have read about Chico's Paradise as a nice place to visit and possibly swim. Is it advisable to rent a car here and do it on our own? What else could we include in our self-guided tour? Perhaps hiring a cab is the way to go? Any information on the costs? Any ideas on "must sees" around town would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for all your help!
Sponsored Links