View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2006, 08:46 AM
Passenger

Kevin and Walt you might have had a wonderful individual experience and I am glad to hear they treated you that way. But rememberit is an organization that has set policys for their ships staff to follow that are not only homophobic but it reinforces that it is o.k. to be that way.

I bet if they posted all the Marriages on Board in the Cruise Compass, there would be a rule not allowing them to post the same sex commitment ceremonies along with them for fear of being seen as a company without family values. If that happened I think you would be thinking the same way I am.

It all comes down to what they want the world to know about them. Are they willing to take a stand and say they are a gay friendly company or do they want to be homophobic.

I think RCI should not be so homophobic and allow the cruise director to post a LGBT or FOD gathering in the Cruise Compass.

19 cruises total on all different lines including RCCL, NCL, Celebrity, Princess, Holland America and Sea Dream. Our 20th Cruise is October 2007 on the Mariner of the Seas.