View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2006, 11:21 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia Blossom
There are 3 sets of penny machines. There are two to the immediate right of the bar. I didn't do much on either of those two. Then around the corner there are 3 and I did real well on the middle machine and the one to its right. Then there are 5 around the corner from those. I pretty much broke even on that bunch. Played all of them I think. Needless to say, the penny slots are hard to get on. Some folks must sleep there because they were there ALL the time. Anyway. . . I played some video poker on the other side of the main aisle and didn't do squat on any of the poker machines.

I too have about 20 points but my next NCL cruise isn't until November and that will be 13 months so guess I'll have to start over. Well, there are worse things in life to start over at!
Thanks I will try them all; I know what you mean about the slots. We had the same thing on the Jewel, almost impossible to get near the really good ones, but I will find a way. Celebrity doesn't have penny slots and very few nickel ones. Does that surprise you? I thought the points were good for 18 months, maybe I was wrong or maybe they changed it.

Nita