View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2006, 02:21 AM
Beginner

Default Wanted: Info on Valor E. Caribbean in DEC 06

Hello,
Our trip is booked for Dec on Valor. We are a family of six (kids ages 21, 13, 9, 6 at the time of sailing. We enjoy all types of activities and are very excited about our cruise. We will be joining up with a total of 25 of our close family in celebration of my in-laws 50th anniversery. We have been looking on the Carnival website for info and all we seem to find is general info, no specifics. This will be the 2nd cruise for my hubby & I (1st for the kids) and we really hope to utilize more on ship activites this trip. Hopefully, some of you have info to help!!!

1. Soda cards- Are these worth the price? What type of beverages are offered in the dining areas at no cost? Is their similar discounts for wine/mixed drinks etc?

2. Is the additional cost dining experience worth it?? What is the experience like??

3. Which onboard activites are available?

4. Shore excursions/experiences:
-We are traveling with all ages (large group of 25 people ages under 2 to 70) We would like a beach day for our family to gather on one day....Suggestions?
- We want to be sure and get some snorkling in... Where is the best spot and prices for renting equipment from carnival vs bring stuff from home.

5. I thought that I saw somewhere that Valor has WI FI, is this a no cost service if you bring your own laptop??

6. I saw info talking about bingo what is the age for participation??

7. Is it fesible to plan to utilize the on board laundry facilites, or should we just plan to pack enough so that we don't have to worry about washing?

WOW... That was a lot longer than I thought it would be!!
Thanks!
Julie & Jeff
Sponsored Links