View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Banned
Familiar Face

HI there...I would be very interested in an eastern Carrib cruise
but maybe earlier than November as I want to go on one in Dec

I was thinking of sept, early oct...maybe as late as halloween

Honestly i would even consider 3 gals in a cabin....I used to travel for sales/beauty demos at conventions/beauty shows and had to share hotels with other reps for the company I worked for *I am a lic esthetician
and therefore sharing does not bother me at all (tho no smoking in cabin ok??? )

Elation has good rates out of miami in the fall

also the triumph has some super super low rates...it gets pretty good reviews....san juan (*nite port tho)...st thomas st martin

Would either of you be interested in sept/oct cruise to east carrib on any carnival ship>?>? or maybe this valor cruise dec 10..it has great ports

I really want to go on this valor cruise, Dec 10, 2006...super price, super ports

need a female to share...age? 30 to ? 65 or ?

NON smoker please....I want to get the cheapest inside cabin cause I don't use it much....this sounds like a ball, good group rate and many of the people going are divers/ (not me haha) but if you like that this is perfect

rate>>> $539 pp....inside share....with $100 cabin credit *50 each
brings your cost down to $489 total
we also get champagne and chocolates >> a group free cocktail party

ports are super>>> grand cayman....Roatan....Belize...Costa Maya

Ship is really good too....Valor...one of the newer ones, 2004, it has the extra stuff onboard, ie sushi, "fish and chips"...etc....wow

let me know <grin> PM Me....cheri
Imagination May 8-13.....!!!