View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2006, 03:52 AM
Admiral

Welcome aboard our singles cruise! This will be my 3rd singles cruise and my 2nd with Vacations to Go. I think you will be very pleased with this company they are professional and offer a variety of fun activitys to choose from. We already have around 70 people signed up, that number is growing each week. We had 140 for our December cruise and that was not a Holiday cruise. Romeo can answer any questions you have at Vacations to Go.

LAX is much farther from the port then Long Beach airport, so what you would save in airfare you would spend in transportation and less time seeing the sights. I already know 7 people signed up from other cruises. I plan to spend a few days pre and post cruise seeing the sights. I am going to see the Queen Mary ship for sure, she has several tours to choose from. I also would like to spend a day at Disneyland and found a tour company that provides transportation from Long Beach. As well as one that does tours of LA/Hollywood stars. I found out the hard way flying in the day of the cruise is too tireing. So if you can get a few more days off you can relax and enjoy some of California. 8)