View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

It has been awhile since I have been on either Silversea or Regent. One thing I did enjoy about Silversea is the smaller ship aspect. I found it easy to meet new people as the faces become very familiar very quickly.

The lunch buffets are held in a beautiful open lounge with 280-degree visibility through the windows or outside tables. Many people congregate there during the day.

The cabins are very comfortable on SS. We had a few minor problems with our stewardess moving and misplacing things. We heard people talking about other minor inconveniences.

The main thing to remember about ANY luxury cruise line, and I believe Silversea embodies this statement more than most due to their much smaller passenger numbers, is that you are on the a vacation where they truly care about pleasing you, but they cannot read your mind (though sometimes it will seem as if they can).

Communication is the key to enjoying the luxury vacation you paid for. If there is anything you want or need, don't assume it isn't available, SPEAK UP. Almost anything you want can be attained, but communication is the key. Be clear and aspecific about what you want and I guarantee you they will do their best to make it happen.

Silversea is for the people who want to the best at any price. So expect the best, and if it isn't then let them know. Of course they are only human, but the attitude of the staff is that they are there to make your dreams come true - if possible.