View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Cruise Maniac

I do not cruise on Celebrity. My options are the alternative restaurants at $20 per pp, the buffet, deli, pizza or room service. My original post is to the comment that if I do not want to dress formal I should choose an alternate venue. The alternate choices are not to my liking. I do not wish to switch too a "free style" line because I am a repeat guest and want to take advantage of those perks. So that leaves me with one choice go to the dining room dressed as we wish which is clean, comfortable and stylish but not how a few of you prefer.
We do not go to the dining room every night. If we are in port later than 4pm we usually try a local restaurant to sample the local cuisine. I enjoy table service on the ship. I enjoy meeting the staff. I just do not enjoy the hassle that goes with dressing and PACKING for what some consider the only exceptable clothes for formal. As I said before at one time we dressed the so called exceptable formal. It got boring and a hassle. Our cruises have been 100% more enjoyable without the packing hassle.