View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2006, 11:43 AM
Beginner

Default Tom & Mary-Movies Under The Stars-Caribbean Princess

Movies Under the Stars:
I had read quite a bit about Movies Under the Stars, a unique, innovative idea Princess has introduced on three of their ships and will also have it on the new Crown Princess that will sail a Caribbean itinerary out of the port of New York. The write-ups do not do it justice; it is a fabulous idea. If you’re a movie buff, run to the phone and call your agent as soon as you can and book a Princess ship that has this feature. I guarantee you will absolutely love it. The screen is unlike anything you or I have seen. It is a 300 sq. ft. screen, with a LED projection system that allows you to watch movies during bright sunlight the same as you do at night. You can view it from three decks. You can also view it while swimming, while relaxing in a hot tub, or cuddled up with your loved one under a blanket, while a waiter fetches you a drink and pop-corn. Tell me, how in the world can you beat that. They usually show four or five movies during the day and two first run movies at night, and fill in with concerts of famous entertainers like Tom Jones, Tina Turner and you name it and they have it. For movie buffs it’s worth the price of a cruise.
Sponsored Links