Originally Posted by Luanne Russo
A lot of times, we response to posts without really reading them.
Yep case in point right there ....
Isn't that what I said? .... MEXICO no passport required, and who cares if it is expired? I also said he would have a problem going to, say, Europe.
And it is the State Department .... http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html
"Within Department of State’s Bureau of Consular Affairs, the Passport Services Directorate serves U.S. citizens intending international travel through passport issuance and protects the integrity of the U.S. passport as proof of U.S. citizenship at home and around the world.
Passport Services consists of:
- 13 Regional Passport Agencies
- 1 Gateway City Passport Agency
- 1 Special Issuance Agency
- 2 National Processing Facilities
- The National Passport Information Center;
- A network of more than 7,000 public government offices across the U.S. designated by Passport Services to accept applications; and
Headquarters offices in Washington, DC"