View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcat
if they only played cards who would care? --on our Easter trip last yr on Brilliance out of Miami some of the many unsupervised children switched all the room service orders so no one could use the cards anymore...they poured chocolate over the railing onto the art auction.... monopolized the elevators & hot tubs & stair wells & ripped jewels off the elephant sculptures in the adult only pool area...& were brought to the nightclubs during late hrs to cry & whine & also could not sit through the long service in Chops & Portofino--somehow they were let in...That was some of what I recall,,,,I blame the parents for non-supervision& the cruise line for not enforcing the rules. I would prefer college spring breakers any day! There are many days to cruise for some of us so why pick a week that might be irritating...!
Amazing! We were on the Vision of the Seas and saw nothing like that. That certainly doesn't sound like any fun. I can't imagine the parents that raised their kids to be such blatent vandals.