View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Admiral

Hello,
I'm Lynne (soon to be 60) and Hubby, Trevor, will be 67 at the end of September. We live in Avon Park, Florida--Central area-our home for the last almost 10 years. Trevor is retired from the Postal Service (T-6-Inside) and has held some part-time positions since retirement. He used to work where I am now. He found this job for me as an Activities Associate at the same local retirement community where I have been working for the last 7 1/2 years. I now can recite every number on the Bingo card under the appropriate letter. Assisted Living Activities is my main responsibility.
We are coming up to our seventh cruise-but after Saturday's gathering with fellow Cruisemates,we keep thinking of trying to slip in a quickie cruise before our scheduled cruise November 24.
Oh, Trevor and I have been married for 16 years. He has 4 grown children and approximately 13 grandchildren if all from different relationships his children have had are counted. I have two grown sons who will be 35 and 37 in August. Jamie, the Elder, works for Verizon in Columbus, OH and Kenneth, the Younger, is a Staff Director for MSNBC in New Jersey.
That about covers it--except that I was born in Montreal Canada!
Lynne

Ruby Princess