View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Passenger

Hi all !!
I'm new to this forum...have LOVED reading your posts. You all sound like a riot! I'm seriously considering cruising single in Jan. My friends keep telling me to stop working so hard and have some fun... I just discovered the singles cruise options and I just need to go for it and see what happens. I sure sounds like a great way grab some R&R without the horrid dinner alone syndrome. I hope you will help out with some really beginner-ish cruise questions. I travel a lot for work but I'm lost when it comes to singles travel. I've read some really cool posts about people meeting up pre-boarding etc. It sounds ridiculous that I can be so comfortable with business travel and yet freak about standing alone at a port waiting to board a ship...alone !!! yikes.

I hope you will welcome me to your discussion you all sound like old friends so I have no worries.

Signing off from the great white north...ps, I'm a SWF, 40, sarcastic, fun and a car freak...I know lots of male car freaks...all married..darn!!

I'll send my questions shortly..bear with me ...?

Connie