View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old July 16th, 2006, 03:34 AM
emtntn emtntn is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1
Send a message via Yahoo to emtntn
Default Traveling with child permission form ?

I will be traveling with my 8 y/o son 9/21. I know you should have a notorized form from the absent parent granting permission. My problem is that his father is in Iraq and I have no way of getting this form. Any suggestions on what I should do?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links