View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default crusing alone

Crusing is a great way to travel solo! Go to this chat board's "Meet on Board" section and post your cruise data - it's fun to meet up with others from the board as a way to start your cruise not "totally" solo. Good way to begin meeting people you're traveling with.

Just don't go expecting to pick someone up (speaking from the female point of view) - it will just look pushy and desperate. Go to have a good, relaxing time. Choose open seating so you can sit at a table with others, bring some good books to lounge around the pool with, go to all the group activities on board.... just have a good time and RELAX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbos
I actually just need to get away by myself. The last 18 months have been hell. I am not sure how much money I will need? I am planing of getting a room by myself. Should I bring my Tux, or just bring shorts? Will I need a book? How do you talk to a women without her feeling your trying to pick her up? How do you tell if she wants you to pick her up? At my age the word "no" doesn't bother me, it's the word "yes" that scares the hell out of me? I don't remember what to do after she says yes. Hell it's been 30 years.

RCCL Splendour of the Seas, Western Caribbean (Cozumel/Costa Maya), May 2007

Princess Diamond, Mexican Riviera (Puerto Vallarta/Mazatlan/Cabo San Lucas), Sep 2006

Carnival Paradise, Catalina Island/Ensenada BC, Jun 2011

Caribbean Princess, Cozumel/Roatan/Belize, Jan 2014