View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Admiral

I brought an 18pack and 2 big water bottles full of rum and tequila, tequila mixer, 3 bottles of wine. all were in my checked luggage. When the porter at the dock took our bags(4) I tipped him a $10 and said "make sure this gets in my room" he said "don't worry it will be waiting for you" and it was. Also brought 4 boxes of booze off the boat and half of what I brought with me (except the beer) was a little worried when I had turn in my customs slip. I had to put the boxes down to hand the guy the slip and all that happened was he said"have a nice day". This was my first cruise and after what I went through booze wise I feel I could have carried it in on top of my head and no one would have cared. I still had a $300 bar bill! I accidently spilled a LI iced tea I purchased trying to help my wife with her lounger. I asked the waiter about getting another and he said I'd have to pay for it. Another came along and I said another waiter kicked it over and he said "Do you want another" I said yes and he brought me back a double and smiled cause I think he knew I was lying, no charge. I told him you are my waiter the rest of the cruise