View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Okay, After I picked myself up off the ground, and checked for anything broken, we continued on down the hill. Finally, we reached the falls. They are beautiful, and seem to come right out of the mountain. We had to start our line in the ocean, and work our way up. Everyone, even if you don't know the person in front of you or behind, holds hands. The person in front pulls you up, and you pull the person behind you up. It is really cool. When I say my line, I mean the one I was in. They try to start with at least two lines, and in some places, we could do three. (Remember, you need to bring shoes. The ones that work the best are the ones where it covers your foot, but has holes, so that the water can run through. They also rent them at the falls, and they sale them on the ship) The water was sooooo cold. You climb in water around your shoes, and then drop down into water up to your waist. In some places, you have to walk into the falls to climb, and then you pretty much get wet all over. If you decide you don't want to do it any more, you can get out and walk along the falls. (The rocks with dark spots on them are slick)

Some people will tell you to go with a private tour, because they usually go when the falls aren't so busy, but I loved the fact that there were so many people to interact with.

After the falls are over with, you go back to the bus. We were tired, but wanted to stay at the falls, instead of getting back on the hot bus.

On the way back to the ship, we stopped at a stand to get drinks and food. This was my first jerk chicken. Yummy....
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link