View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2006, 10:16 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Dressing for dinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjr
My husband and I are going to Canada on the Victory in Aug. How should we dress for dinners? My husband is self employed and NEVER has a need to look nicer than cotton slacks and a polo shirt. I have ugly legs and rarely wear dresses. I wear capris pants and cotten slacks to work. Do we need to go shopping? And how many nights do we have to look causual and how many formal? What is formal anyway?
Don't stress out about the pre-cruise shopping....really that's part of the fun, getting everything ready for the cruise.

In all seriousness...once you cruise...you WILL want to again...so if you you find that your presence wardrobe is lacking a few items...do buy some good basics...on later cruises you'll just add to what you have! Also, if you go through the posted threads here, you can get a good idea of what you will need on a cruise. It DOES NOT have to be expensive to look and feel great!...

Once on the ship...you'll be glad you took the time to plan your wardrobe a little. You will feel comfortable and you'll have a great time. ENJOY...