View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Admiral

Hi Nita,

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMNita
I don't know why you had this problem; I have never heard of anything like this; Of all the things that may be wrong with NCL debarkation is by far the very best there is. If you choose the express debarkation that was your choice to make. NCL allows everyone to leave their carry on luggage in their cabin while they eat breakfast (the only line to do this I beleive) after breakfast you can stay in your cabin until your colored tags are called. I am pretty sure your letter might the first ever written about this. Well, that, of course in said tongue in cheek, as there will always be those who like to complain. If what you are saying is completely accurate, there was a reason for it, I am sure. This is far from NCLs policy. Most other lines regardless of when you disembark you have to be out of your cabins by 8am. Then you sit in some lounge or wherever waiting to get off the ship. Again if this was your experience something is missing here. Maybe someone else can clear up the mystery.
I noticed that Daisy is in the UK. Maybe things are done differently there? I agree with you that NCL has the easiest debarkation we've ever seen in the US, but maybe things are diffferent there?

Edited: NMNita, I now see that you've seen that Daisy is from the UK so debarkation very well may be different!

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour."

Carnival Inspiration 2002 Carnival Elation 2004
Grand Princess 2004 NCL Sun 2005
Sun Princess 2006 NCL Dream 2007
Caribbean Princess 2007 NCL Dawn 2008
Island Princess 2008 Island Princess 2009
Golden Princess 2009 Carnival Conquest 2010
Grand Princess 2010 Island Princess 2011
Grand Princess 2011 Carnival Magic 2012
Carnival Dream 2012 Island Princess 2013
Carnival Magic 2013 Carnival Legend 2014
Sea Princess 2014