View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Beginner

Hi everybody,

I am Barbara (41 yrs),work for a newspaper publisher in Holland and living together with my friend André.
My mother's name is Sally(61 yrs)and she is retired. We (mum an me)are first time cruisers on the Triumph to te Western Carribbean on sept. 2th. That is in less than 5 weeks!!!
We are soooooo exited about going!! We are from the Netherlands so we have to fly to Miami the day before the cruise and stay in a hotel near the airport. André is staying home and is happy he doesn't have to come with us, he doesn't know what he is missing!!!
Me and André have been to Amerika 2 times in 2004 and 2005. Did the "best of the West", Grand Canyon, Yosemite, Las Vegas, Brice C, Zion and Highway 1 and back to San Francisco in 2004.
Flew to Denver in 2005, drove to Utah, down to New Mexico, up to Colorado (went whitewater rafting witch was soooo exiting) and then to the Rocky Mountain's. Had a great time both years!

Libragirl, thank you for your reply (june 3th) on the topic ""is everybody getting tired to hear you talking about the cruise" or something simular.
I just read it, I haven't been visiting this forum for a while because I tried not to search for cruise-information for a while, my friend André was getting to little attention and needed some. But....only five weeks to go and I can't help myself'anymore...

Well, it's a little long reply but that is to compensate for the long time I was away....

Greetings from Holland and if you are soon going on a cruise...have a GREAT TIME everybody!