View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2006, 10:57 AM
Passenger

Default Virgins...

That's right..... we are BOTH virgins (to cruising that is!), but are planning on breaking our cherries with a cruise to Alaska in July 2007! Mike and Bernie (suffice it to say we are "eligible" for AARP) have been together for four years and live in a western suburb of Chicago. Since we are new to this "cruising lifestyle" we decided to splurge and get a nice suite on the Celebrity Summit southbound Alaskan cruise on July 27th, 2007. We would love to host a FOD meet and greet cocktail party in our suite early on in the cruise, so we can all get to know each other. Bernie is a teacher (summers off!), and Mike works for the railroad.... (I got myself a train man!). We both have two daughters and now we have two daughters together! The first four were of the human persuasion, the last two are canine... well, they don't think so, but they are! A.J. is our one year old Chocolate Lab puppy, and I inherited Buffy, our 9 year old toy poodle (how gay!) from my mother (a nice car would have been better!)
Looking forward to finding some fellow GLBT passengers on the Summit and look forward to any additional information you all can provide... especially on packing for Alaska... are four steamer trunks really too much? Thanks.

Mike and Bernie

Celebrity Summit Southbound Cruise
Penthouse Suite 6147
Can you tell we are excited ? ?