View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2006, 12:13 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev22:17
Claude,

However, on the subject of #3, there was a beautiful, and revealing pix of GTS Constellation sailing away from Bergen, or Olden....and a close-up frontal view gave me the very solid impression her lounge area on deck #11 was NOT obstructed , leading me to beleive X somehow found the time and the method to clean the CDS remnants off that area, in the recent past.

Or it may have been an old photo of GTS Consetllation... or simply an aspect that did not show the garbage....

Better to expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised than to expect the best and be bitterly disappointed.

Norm.
Good evening, Norm
the picture of GST Constellation I was referring to is very much current, taken during her 2nd last sailing in the Baltic and Scandinavia, leaving Bergen. The photographer, Erik, is aprofessional and sets up from a bridge overlooking the sailaway lane, and takes most brilliant shots of turning into, coming towards , passing by and sailing away. The full front picture I am referring to, with the help of a good quality zoom lens, revealed beyond a doubt that her deck #11 lounge front windows are quite clear of any CDS garbage....Thus my query as to how did X find a way to clean her up, while GST Summit still carries the '' debris''....and DID have a 95+ hours drydock this past may....

BTW, you might be aware that GST Infinity's propulsion systems as a whole ( not the pods, per se) are fussying up ....twice over the last 3 sailings, necessitating dropping anchor, cooling the engines down, '' making required repairs'' then continuing on....I wonder if she's not just due for another emergency drydock....and thus lined up for the diesel auxilliary installation while they're at it...
Poor X;;;;the mechanical maintenance items sure are catching up to the top brass, arent' they....
Now, about GTS Summit....

Cheers
Claude G

Nest up: CENTURY June'08....B2B Norwegian Fjords/Artic/NorthCape & Scandinavia/Russia

TIME TO BOARD YET ??
CLAUDE G