View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2006, 06:41 PM
Beginner

Default Seeking Cruise Partner To Help Use Carnival Cruise Credit

For the past several months, I have been sitting on a credit from Carnival Cruise Lines that will expire fairly soon. It is easily enough to cover a 3 or 4 day cruise for 2 people. And yes, I have to be one of the two . I am not seeing anyone presently and I don't want this to go to waste, soooooo I thought it might be fun, and definitely interesting to see what kind of response I got to this offer.

If you are interested in going, please respond. I am not sure i fI am allowed to post my email here so for now I wont. I am looking at going some time in October, possibly November. Most probably a 3 day Bahamas cruise or a 4 day Cozumel trip although other suggestions are welcome.

If you have any questions for/about me, feel free to ask. If you want to pass this along to your family, friends, enemies and/or anyone for that matter, please do. So lets see who can come up with the creative or wild or funny or <ahem> otherwise entertaining response that makes me want to make them my choice to go cruising. Looking forward to hearing from everyone and anyone.

"Injun" Joe
St. Louis
Sponsored Links