View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2006, 09:26 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Dean
What's been interesting to me is the ladies' responses. They are at once horrified by the sight of a Speedo, and yet drawn to it somehow. The same ladies who are repulsed by the sight of a nude man, and yet go berzerk at the Chippendale's (or similar) show where the men strip completely naked.Dean
I think the ladies' conflicting responses are based on the following: at a Chippendales type event, there is atmoshphere or at least the place is dark and only other ladies/friends and the dancers are going to see their reactions to the "male presence". In public, we are just not expecting it and gee what are we supposed to do... grab a towel and cover him up??? respond with hey nice package or hey, that Speedo is cutting of your circulation cause your "winkie" is shrinking. Maybe in truth, we just don't want you guys to EVER know what we are thinking.
As to my feelings on Speedos, as long as the guy isn't walking down Central Ave in my hometown like they do in gamitscuba's town, I am okay with speedos on the beach on the cruise, at the lake, on a boat. Cause either way, I am going to have something to enjoy or laugh about and either way, I will have a smile on my face.
Valor Feb 2009: Dina & Marty - again
Grandeur Feb 2008: DTW, Dina & Marty
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Fascination: Feb 2007
Enchantment of Seas: Sept 2006
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat