View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2006, 01:34 AM
Cruise Maniac

I haven't traveled on CCL as many times as I have RCI... but i would still like to make a comparisson... CCL is a more relaxed atmosphere... like you're on a cruise with everyone from the neighborhood and you don't like them... but you tolerate them for the week... the staff is always friendly but hey half of them speak so little english you have to bring a translator book with you to convey what you want. However if you are on the cruise with a large group of your closest buddies... and have no need for the cruise staff which 1/2 the time dont show up for scheduled trivia... then by all means Go on CCL...

BUT if you want to spend your time on an open and friendly cruise with superb staff... where everybody knows your name... and they're really glad you came... With so many activities everyday you will always be entertained... a slightly upscale line for the middleclass family customer... they know they're clientelle very well and they know what they want and how to give it to them in a bright shiny package... then RCI is for you...
Horizon - July '03
Rhapsody of the Seas - Thanksgiving '03
Golden Princess - June '04
Carnival Ecstasy - May '05
Explorer of the Seas - July '05
Infinity - Doomed Voyage - July '06