View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave the Wave
Great shot. Looks like you had perfect weather. Isn't that a beautiful ship?

I am booked on the Mariner next year and starting to wonder if it will be too big but we wanted to do 7 nights next time.
re: Weather: we really lucked out. This pic was taken on the way back; that is Cuba in the background and we are heading home. The weather was windy on the ship most days; so there was no rock wall or bungee jumping; the water was splashing out of the pools at times. But once in port, beautifulllllll weather.

Re: Enchantment of the Seas: it is a beautiful ship and so is the Radiance of the Seas; the pool is way cooler on Enchantment but the atrium center area is cooler on the radiance and they had pool tables;

re: size of the ship: I don't think I want to go on anything bigger than this ship. I am one of the rare people that actuallly love the Imagination because it was a decent sized ship relaxing to get from one place to another; with enough activities to keep me happy; I think the Mega ships would wear me out. But I am tantalized by the Carnival ships that I saw in port with the huge water slides at the very back, but they are huge and frankly, I don't want to spend all my time walking from one place to another; . So we are considering doing a Carnival next (we have sailed Carnival 3 times and now RC 3 times, so who knows)

My hangout spot if you look at that list picture was just under the archway by the clock (smoking area); my son is in that pic down below.
My intention was to get pics of my son with Cuba in the background, but I was distracted by Dancing Speedo Man - he was really trying to get this friends' attention and boy did he get alot of attention.
Valor Feb 2009: Dina & Marty - again
Grandeur Feb 2008: DTW, Dina & Marty
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Fascination: Feb 2007
Enchantment of Seas: Sept 2006
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat