View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave the Wave
Funny we think of the Enchantment as a smaller ship. It is almost 1000 feet long after the stretch. It is just not as fat and tall as the Voyager class. I think it is rather sleek and attractive that way. Can't wait. I have narrowed down my prospects and within a week or so will decide if I take a date or go stag.
What do you have left before you take your cruise? 49 days or less? Maybe you ought to do so mini-weekends in a relatively confined space to see if you could tolerate your dates on an entire cruise; ..WAIT that didn't come across right ; by relatively confined space, I do NOT mean bondage or holding anyone hostage for a weekend in a bunker.
But seriously, I gather from your online personality, that you are rather outgoing; appreciate taking in the views of the ladies and you should definetely find a person that is equally outgoing; comfortable in their own skin and who has absolutely NO low self esteem and won't be a wallflower or overshadowed by your exburiance. So if any of your prospects tend to look for constant approval and compliments, leave em at home. Darn, maybe I should be the next Ann Landers or something. .
Valor Feb 2009: Dina & Marty - again
Grandeur Feb 2008: DTW, Dina & Marty
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Fascination: Feb 2007
Enchantment of Seas: Sept 2006
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat