View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2
Default Re: Special needs child on Victory

Hi, I work with developmentally disabled/mentally retarded people. Last year I was on the Carnival Spirit and there were a lot of DD/MR people aboard. The crew was wonderful to them. During the day they seemed to be in a group and with supervision all the time. In the evenings they were with their families in the dining rooms and public rooms. I do not know Carnival policy on Camp Carnival so I am no help there. Advise your travel agent of the birthday. I would also just talk to your waiter the night before her birthday, they will arrange to bring a cake and sing to her. What date in February are you looking at? I have a 66 year old mr (mentally 6 yrs.) woman that I am taking possibly on the Victory we are currently looking at the February 27th sailing. Taking your daughter on a cruise is a special gift. I know she will have the time of her life.

Cruznut2
aka
Laura

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain