View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Beginner

Default Martinique questions or need a taxi driver

Hi,just came back from martinique where i had a wonderful time.even though i m from Martinique ,i m still going there with my english friends,and i know how difficult it is for tourists sometimes to come because of the language barrier.but i have to admitt that they re working on it very hard cause a lot of people in the shops or some taxi drivers speak english now .Martinique is a beautiful french department ,a beautiful island.for the day ,you can go and visit La Ferme Perrine,it s not far from the port,you ll have a wonderful time .if you don t want to go to the famous beaches like les salines,or la pointe du bout ,go to ferme perrine or visit the josephine museum.or a la pointe du bout there is le village creole,where you can shop and have a nice meal ,before going back to the ship.drop me a line if you have any question or if you need a taxi driver,i met one and we had a great day with him.the rhum museum as well is a nice place to visit .dany911dany@yahoo.fr to avoid spam just put Martinique in title.enjoy your caribbean cruise.
Sponsored Links