View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Passenger

Brian and Tom Here. We are 40 and 41 and have been together for 14 years. We have done a few cruises and love it. We live in Fort Lauderdale and love the fact that we can drive to the ship and be on vacation instantly.

We love to do the 10 day trips out of So. Florida that leave on a Friday and Return on Monday Morning. We take 5 days off for work and get 10 days of Vacation.

We are flying to Barcelona in Oct for a 11 day trip on the Celebrity's Millenium. We are very excited.

Hope to see you on the ships. BTW, I (Tom) have posted some threads about the Friends of Dorothy Meetings. The reason I have is that it bothers me so much when a cruise line wont hold one for us. It feel it is so disrespectful of our community. I just feel that they dont understand how our community socializes with each other and if they do hold a FOD meeting it can make a trip a little nicer. Oh well, what can we do?

Smooth Sailing.

19 cruises total on all different lines including RCCL, NCL, Celebrity, Princess, Holland America and Sea Dream. Our 20th Cruise is October 2007 on the Mariner of the Seas.