View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2006, 01:59 PM
Beginner

Default TANZANITE INTERNATIONAL, COZUMEL

MY FIRST CRUISE AND THOUGHT TO BE A WELL DESERVED TANZANITE RING PURCHASE THAT I SAVED FOR SINCE KATRINA! I LOST EVERYTHING FROM KATRINA AND DECIDED TO SAVE FOR A DREAM COME TRUE THAT MAY END UP A NIGHTMARE! I PURCHASED A 14K, 2.94 CTW, VIOLET BLUE, EYE CLEAN BEAUTIFUL RING FOR 3,250.00 BY A CLERK NAMED "OSCAR" THE BARGAINING TOOK SOME TIME AND TO GET THE RIGHT SIZE RING TOOK TWO TRIES TO GET IT RIGHT. ONCE BACK TO THE UNITED STATES, I TOOK THE RING TO BE APPRAISED. THE JEWLER READ THE CTW ON THE APPRAISAL AND IMMEDIATELY ASKED ME TO COME BACK TO HIS WORK AREA; HE TOOK THE STONE OUT OF THE RING IN FRONT OF ME AND MEASURED THE STONE, THE CTW WAS 1.71 NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT I JUST ABOUT VOMITED ON THE FLOOR, AND STARTED TO SHAKE DUE TO THE FACT I HAVE SAVED TO MAKE THIS PURCHASE FOR ABOUT A YEAR WHILE LIVING IN MY WONDERFUL GOVERNMENT ISSUED FEMA TRAILER. THE APPRAISER THEN WENT ON TO SAY THAT THE RING VALUE BY APPEARANCE IS ABOUT 1500.00. THE APPRAISAL WILL BE DONE IN ABOUT 5 WORKING DAYS. I HAVE 90 DAYS SAME AS CASH ON THE PURCHASE OF THIS RING. I DO HOPE THAT CARNIVAL BACKS UP THE RECOMMENDATION OF THIS COMPANY AND EXCHANGES THE STONE FOR THE CORRECT SIZE AND COLOR OR ALLOWS THE RING TO BE RETURNED. I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AS THE EVENTS TURN OUT. UNTIL THEN DO NOT SHOP AT THIS STORE OR DEAL WITH OSCAR. HAS ANYONE HAD THIS EXPERIENCE? PLEASE HELP!
Sponsored Links