View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2006, 12:03 AM
Captain

I cruise as a complete escape. My dress-up, make-believe world. Where I go out to a 5 star restrauant every night and am treated elegantly. Then it is off the a Broadway show, we can even sit in front row seats if we get there soon enough. Then my DH and I, hating to end such a fabulous evening find a secluded little place to dance the night away. Before heading to our room, we may stop off for coffee and desert. Then the next day, we'll lounge in bed and have breakfast delivered. Head to the spa for a massage or facial. Then lay by the pool with a good book, a live band and a young stud offering me the "Drink of the day". Then it's off for an adventure, whether that is in port, taking part of the many activities that are available, shopping or a movie in our cabin.

The Captain invites us to a special party, (okay so He invites everyone, don't mess with the fairy tale).

My kids or Grandkids can't find me. I can't feel guilty for reading instead of doing the mounds of tasks I could be completing. My work can't reach me.The only people I am responsible for pleasing during this trip our my God and my husband. And a cruise gives me special one on one time with each of them.

This is way I cruise. No I don't care where the ship goes. It always ends Happily Ever After.

Susan
ROMANS 8:28

VIKING SERENADE 1993
HOLIDAY 1995
HOLIDAY 1997
HOLIDAY 1998
ECTASY 1999
ELATION 2000
STAR PRINCESS 2002
SPIRIT 2003
NCL STAR 2004
PRIDE 2005