View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2006, 02:05 AM
Admiral

Either/or. Active divers are a rare breed on HAL. I've sailed most of the fleet so the cruise is all in the diving for me. Here is TX most of our LDS dives are freshwater lake, river, spring or nuclear missile silo so would like to built more saltwater/surge/current experience. Split fare is cost effective, M/F diver, as I'm just aboard for the dives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterskier1
Are you looking for a cabin mate, or just other divers in general? I am currently in my open water diver cert class, and plan to be certified by the time I go on the Amsterdam Panama Canal/Souther Carib cruise on Nov 29. I have a cabin mate for that cruise, but am always looking for one for other cruises too.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas