View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Cruise Maniac

Steve: We just cruised on Freedom OTS last month out of Miami, same suggested arrival time by RCI of 2 pm. We didn't arrive at the pier until 11:15 or so, and were waiting in the terminal for about an hour before we boarded. I believe RCI has bumped their "suggested arrival time" back to 2 pm to encourage folks not to all arrive within the same time frame, and clog up the terminal. That said, I like to arrive around 10 am, even if it means waiting. On Navigator (two years ago), we were among the first to board about noon.

At least you've arrived, can relax upon check-in, and enjoy being among the first to board. The other posters are correct about your stateroom not being ready until 1 pm. That will give you time to explore the rest of the ship, or go directly to the Windjammer for lunch, and then explore. I wouldn't think you'd have any problem with bringing your own special sodas with you.

Have a great cruise, Steve