View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2006, 06:20 PM
Passenger

Trish,
Yes, I think I've gotten a bit of thin blood from living in Florida 9 months out of the year for the last 3 years for grad school. Sometimes the 70's feels cold to me! (I know that's so wimpy) Anyway, thank you so much for the invite to the reception. I'm sure Alan and I would love to stop by and wish you big congratulations! Please let me know exactly when and where and we'll come by. As for Orlando, have you been there before? Mickey and all is pretty cool but that whole thing can be so exhausting. I live in Daytona an hour away but teach at UCF in Orlando in the northeast Orlando area so I go back and forth a lot. You should have a great time on your vacation before your cruise. How fun, two vacations in one.
I'm going to see my friend in Shaw's "Arms of the Man" tonight at Seaside Music Theater in Daytona so I gotta get ready. Take care and keep in touch.
Debbie