View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern
Hi Debbie,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie
Speaking of class, I've got my thesis defense on Thursday and so I'd better go get ready for it. Wish me luck.
Just wanted to say "break a leg"! Please let us know how it goes.
Thanks Fern,
I finished it, defense: DONE! Now I just have edits of my document to finish before I upload the final PDF. It's still a lot of work but I don't have any more "performing/presenting" to do for my degree. I've been feeling under the weather the last few days-I think I got Alan's cold when I was home in Detroit last week. That's bogging down my energy for completing this document but, life happens. I'm not a big complainer (I was raised by a mother whose nickname is "General Jan" so I can't say complaining got me anywhere in life, which is one of the best things my mom taught me). Anyway, I'm trying to conserve energy so I've been taking little breaks to do something fun in between editing. So, I'm checking in now to say hi and think about the cruise for a minute. The minute's probably up so I'll head back to edit-land. Looking forward to meeting everyone and hearing everyone else's story too. As a writer and thespian I guess I'm used to telling a tale...but I am interested in whatever anyone else wants to share. So, take care and keep in touch.
Debbie