View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Default Re: Cabinmate for Grand Princess West Carib Cruise in Janura

Good luck, great dive itinerary. If no luck finding a partner on that one, you might try solo on Carnival for a 5 Day Western Caribbean from Mobile, AL which covers Cozumel and the coast (Jan 29, 2007 @ ~$344 cruise, ~$339 flight [Delta]). Just happened to be looking at the Carnival schedule for cheap dive transportion.

Originally Posted by waterskier1
Hi, I'm a SGM, 53, looking for a cabinmate for a cruise on the Grand Princess in late Janurary. This crusie goes to Costa Maya, Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel. I'm a scuba diver, and this seems to be a great itinerary for that. And, right now, Princess has their lower level oceanview cabins for $549/person. And, there are some good airfares at that time from Colorado. I'm looking only to share the cabin, but if your also a diver, that would be great. I don't drink or smoke, like outdoors adventures and laying by the pool relaxing. I'm not sure how long this early-bird pricing will last. Anyone interested?
Amadeus:09Diamond;Celebrity:10Summit; HAL:87Rotterdam V,89Nieuw Amsterdam II,93Nordam III,94Ryndam III,96Westerdam III,99Veendam IV,01Maasdam V,02Amsterdam III,03Volendam III,03Zuiderdam II,04Westerdam IV,04Oosterdam I,05Zaandam III,06Statendam V,06Prinsendam II,07Nordam IV,08Eurodam I,08Rotterdam VI,09Veendam IV,09Volendam,10Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12Ryndam III,13Ryndam III, 14Volendam IV,14Eurodam;P&O:11Artemis;RC:07Splendour of the Seas,11Navigator of the Seas,12Majesty of the Seas;CDF:14Horizon