View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Admiral

Maybe more to it Chuck. If you do the paperwork at home you will need to pull your docs. Have seen passengers actually left at the docks because they never bothered to pull their passports (or certified birth certificates in the good ol' days). When HAL sends out the "Know Before You Go" brochure and immigration questionnaire I think they are preempting possible problems at the dock. You have not lived until you have seen folks who paid several thousands of dollars for a cruise get stuck watching their ship sail away for lack of a piece of paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Palm
Dorothy, They sent a list of "to dos" which included immigration data, passport information, excursion options, & stuff they wanted to sell.

Basically they just want you to do your own data entry. It probably saves Princess a ton of money when they add up the costs on each passenger.
I guess the only constant is change.

RD I sent you my e-mail address, I can't wait.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas