View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2006, 09:40 AM
Passenger

Default what we did in Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya and Nassau

Just back from Glory and we loved all our stops on this cruise. This was our best cruise yet as far as places visited. We traveled with the two of us, 4 kids and my inlaws so cost was a factor, but we still had a great time!

In Cozumel, we paid for a taxi van $14.00 for our entire party of 8 to take us downtown to the Emporium Shops. We walked through lot's of shops and found some great deals.

In Belize, we booked the Xunantunich Mayan Site for myself, my husband and my youngest son. It was the best excursion we have ever taken on any cruise!

In Costa Maya we shopped in the shops at the port then stepped just outside this area and bought tickets for $3.00 pp to board a bus to Mahual beach. At the beach they let you have a table for free as long as you order food or drinks which wasn't a problem. They also rent lounge chairs for $5.00 per day. We got buckets of Corona for $10.00 U.S. and there are vendors and shops all around the beach. We spent a day here swimming and getting some sun. The cost back is $2.00 pp by taxi.

In Nassau, we booked the Discover Atlantis and Harbour Cruise. The Atlantis Resort is amazing. This was a our second time to Nassau but first at the resort. The aquarium there was huge and the whole place was decorated for Christmas so it was so pretty. After the tour we had lunch at Hard Rock Cafe and visited a few shops.

Photos are on our website at www.scgalloways.com if anyone wants to view them.

Lynn and Rob
Sponsored Links