View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default Real Christmas Tree or Faux?

There was a segment on Sunday Morning on CBS, this morning all about, the biggest Christmas Store in the World, called Bronners Christmas Wonderland, in Frankenmuth Michigan.

They had EVERY imaginable artifical tree possible, some I have never even knew they made. They had an upside down corner tree.[huh?] They showed, an upside down tree on a stick????..One thing thay had, which made sense if you lived ina small space, was a half tree..A tree, sliced from the top, to the bottom, flat on one side and you could put it right up against the wall or in a corner..WHO KNEW?

Fiber optic, l.e.d two tone, all these lights to confuse us all.....Flocked, melted snow, pine cones..it's like buying a car with all these accessories!
They did say, 95 % of people, now buy a pre-lit tree. Some go together in a minute and a half!! Thay also had fahshon trees, silver chrome, colored ones, all decked out, like Diva trees

So, do you prefer ones you go cut yourself, picked out from a lot, or brought down from your attic or garage? Traditional green, or a retro look? How about that color wheel? I bet a hot commodity on Ebay!

I have had the real and the faux..I hate those needles! Scientists are working on that problem, they mentioned I also have a tabletop white. I have read they have a black tree out this year, rather expensive, but I could imagine it decorated beautifully. My tree days are over..A small tabletop green, is it for this year..I leave 2 days after the holiday for Florida ans the Century

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Sponsored Links