View Single Post
  #24 (permalink)  
Old December 15th, 2006, 02:40 PM
NY Cruisin Mama NY Cruisin Mama is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Buffalo, New York
Posts: 460
Send a message via MSN to NY Cruisin Mama

You can buy "Pack-Mate" bags (am not sure of the name) at a BJ's Wholesale or in alot of the catalogs. Do you get QVC on your television?
I have seen yhem there numerous times. Or just go to your local grocery store
and buy the largest "zip-lock" bags (I like the Freezer type, stronger, myself) and squeeze the air out when almost full.
Reply With Quote