View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to HowAreYou Send a message via MSN to HowAreYou
Default Need advice on RCCL to the Caribbean. :D

I'm 18 years old and will be traveling with my mom on our first cruise this coming year.

We were first going to go to Europe but then called up the RCCL travel agents. And, they told us that the crowd that goes to Europe is usually the older crowd. And, they told us if we want to really enjoy the cruise to stick with the Islands.

So, we did some research and found a cruise that actually falls on my 19th birthday. December 8 for 7 nights to the Carribean. I wanted to find out since I know some schools are still in session will there be young people also on the tour or is this one of those chances that the older people go since they know they'll beat the young crowd?

If we go on this one the ship is Freedom o/t Seas which looks like an amazing ship.

Can someone please tell me if this is a good idea to go at that time? We also want to take a small 5 night cruise on October 7 aboard the Explorer o/t Seas. Also, since this is when school is in session what is your opinion on my mother and I going?

Any other input you can provide will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Sponsored Links