View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Passenger

Default Costa Maya Chacchoben Photos

For those stopping in Costa Maya and love Mayan there is lots to see. While many of the sites in mexico have gotten quite busy, the ones around costa maya are still mostly unspoiled. I’m very happy to say it’s very easy to explore both Chacchoben and Kohunlich. How long this will last is anyone’s guess. I would say do them now before Costa Maya explodes into a major destination.

Our last trip to Chacchoben was wonderful. There were only 3 busses in the parking lot, although there were 3 ships in port. Each bus had about 40 people in it. They take the groups on different routes so everyone isn’t in the same area at the same time. I have posted some photos at webshots and I have the link below. I will try and find my photos from Kohunlich and do the same. As you can see from the photos I have posted there is practically no one there. Out of the 40 photos I posted I believe only 1 or 2 have people in them. This wasn’t due to my positioning and I didn’t have to wait a long time for those shots. It just wasn’t that busy amazing to me considering the 3 large ships in port, close proximity to Costa Maya, and a nice not too hot day. We were there December 4th 2006.

Heres the photos, enjoy

http://community.webshots.com/album/556477430BtWiCm
Sponsored Links