View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old December 19th, 2006, 03:21 PM
TimRuth TimRuth is offline
Senior Member
Cruise Maniac
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Brooksville/Spring Hill, Florida
Posts: 67

I think the best way to find the answer to that question is goto your local courthouse ( county government center ). They will be able to answer your question. There are also instructions on the back side of the application. Hope this helps.

Reply With Quote