View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Familiar Face

Default Royal Caribbean + Norwegian 12 days only $538. Cabin Share?

Vacationstogo.com lists two back to back cruises out of Houston and Galveston departing on Jan. 29 for a total of 12 days at a total price of $538. This is an unbeleviably low price of $45. per day. I don't know how long these low prices will last so we have to act fast.

The first one is on Royal Caribbean Splendor of the Seas departing Jan. 29 for 5 days out of Galveston priced at $239. for over age 55 which I qualify. The next one is 7 days on Norwegian Dream departing on February 3 out of Houston priced at $299. Is anyone interested in a cabin share?

I am aged 65 and an experienced cruiser, with over 20 lifetime, going on 3 to 4 cruises a year now that I am retired. I can go on a cruise at a moments notice and don't mind repeating past destinations. It is the cruise experience that I enjoy with the good food, service, dancing, entertainment and meeting people. I am well travelled having visited every continent and most countries. My interests include cruising, travel, dancing, cooking, gardening and wine making.

Email me at onfirst1@yahoo.com if you are interested in these cruises or any other cruises that you would like to go on share basis.

James.
Sponsored Links