View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Admiral

David, since I have been following the gripes board you have threatened to quit 3 times. I have spent a while trying to figure you out and just when I think I do you throw me a curve ball. But now I got it!

You just love the attention from the women! Everytime you have threatened to quit they come on begging you to stay. They compliment you, your dapper james bond looks and your wit and you revel in it and you do all this with no intention of quitting because as I said before I believe you are in search of the ultimate debate! and you haven't found it yet.

Hmmm but it seems you always threaten to quit after 1 person attacks you for your comments on the board even though many support your involvement and commentary. This shocks me!

If you have read any of my banter on some threads particularly "honey I'm Home" you will see I stir the pot. I do this because I find it mentally challenging to go up against or debate many people with a similiar opposite view than mine and come out victorious. I say this because if you find one person attacking you, that relays to me that they cannot match wits with you. The only way they can win is by attempting to demoralize you thus I feel victory to you. This of course is a victory for them everytime you threaten to quit. So why would a person who loves a mental challenge such as yourself allow this to happen.

Ok ok I will feed your ego. I would love nothing more than for you and I to grab a good cigar and a good scotch and sit at the bar on a ship and debate on anything and everything all day. So if you quit I will be forced to abandon the "Gripes board" because basically many gripes on here are whining, but not yours.